The Sentence: It's all over.
Well my involvement with the Colonel's (current) Court-martial has come to an end. While he was sentenced to a dismissal from the Marines, I foolishly agreed to a Pre-Trial agreement for a lesser sentence which will keep the Colonel in the Corps for the time being.
I used the term current earlier because, while I will take a break now, I'm sure at come point in the future he'll slip up and I'll be watching, waiting.
All I have to do now is prepare the Record Of Trial which will appear here in the coming days so that all the information to be made public is done so.
Thank you for your support.
Captain Harmon Rabb Jr. USN.
I used the term current earlier because, while I will take a break now, I'm sure at come point in the future he'll slip up and I'll be watching, waiting.
All I have to do now is prepare the Record Of Trial which will appear here in the coming days so that all the information to be made public is done so.
Thank you for your support.
Captain Harmon Rabb Jr. USN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home